1. Head Master / Mistress (Salary according to 7th CPRC): 10 years of PGT experience.
2. P.G.Ts. (Salary according to 7thCPRC): Economics–preferably 3 years teaching experience of Senior Secondary Classes.
3. T.G.Ts. (Salary according to 7th CPRC) : English, Sanskrit, Physical Education – preferably 2 years teaching experience of secondary / Senior Secondary Classes.
5. Foreign Language Teacher:French, Japanese, German with requisite qualification and experience of minimum one year in similar capacity.
6. Soft Skills / Communication Skills Trainer/ Quiz Master: Post Graduate / Graduate with experience of Soft Skills / voice and accent / communication training.
7. Special Educator: Post Graduate / Graduate and Diploma in vocational rehabilitation mental retardation (DVR-MR) / diploma in vocational training and employment mental retardation ( DVTE-MR) with six months certificate course in education of children with special needs and any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
8. Counsellor: Post Graduate in Psychology / Clinical Psychology with preferably 2-3 years experience in similar capacity.
Salary Negotiable for Sl. No. 5 to 8
* Fresher may apply for Trainee Teacher (English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science background)
Note / General: (Essential Qualifications)
1. Academic: For Serial No. (1) & (2) Post Graduates ( 1 / High II Division) and Professional : B.Ed (3) Post Graduates ( I / High II Division) and professional: B.Ed. ( CTET / JTET preferred) (4) Post Graduate / Graduate ( I / High II Division) and professional: D.El.Ed. / B. Ed. ( CTET / JTET preferred ) Montessori / Nursery Trained Teacher for Pre-Primary. All qualifications must be from duly recognized institutions / universities.
2. For all posts – i) Age: For post ( 2 – 8 ) Maximum 45 years as on 01.11.2019
ii) Dynamic candidates with higher academic attainment having Teaching experience in recognized English medium school with proficiency of computer & information technology.
3. Pay as per MBIS Society’s adherence to Seventh Pay Commission. Higher start possible for outstanding candidate. Candidates must have consistently high academic attainment with proficiency in English. Perks: DA, CPF, Gratuity, T.A. etc. as Central Govt. rules and medical facilities as per the Society norms.
4. Online application form will be available on the school website from 20.11.2019. Last Date of closing the application interface is 25.12.2019.
5. Submission Instruction:
i) Documents Attached: (Before sending the application form Please arrange documents according to the order given below) :
(a) Duly filled in downloaded form with admit card.
(b) Self Attested copy of all Academic / Professional Qualification certificate.
(c) Self Attested Copy of all Experience Certificate along with Joining Letter of current Employer (if applicable).
(d) Two Self-Addressed Envelope with PIN code and Mobile Number.
ii) Address: “Principal,
iii) Last Date of Submission: 30.12.2019 (By Registered Post / By Hand in School Office on Office Working Days between 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.)
6. NO TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests.
For any query regarding registration process please mail us to
7. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview.
Disclaimer: The management reserves the right to alter, amend, modify or cancel any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions at any point of time, which will be binding on the applicants.